How to Make a Healthy Banana and Flax Seed Smoothie
Consuming a banana and flaxseed smoothie is healthy, filling, and invigorating. Bananas give content that is high in fiber, potassium, Vitamin B6, and high minerals. They additionally have a low sodium content. Similarly, as with anything you do with your health consistently look at your doctor to discover in case it is best for yourself and the prescribed day-by-day necessities that are explicit to you. Bananas additionally, help in keeping up with some medical issues like coronary illness, hypertension, and diabetes but remember an excessive amount of may influence your health, that is the reason to talk with your primary care physician.
Flax seeds give a decent source of Omega-3 fats. They additionally are high in fiber and protein. Also, flax seeds help in keeping stools delicate to prevent obstruction and help with better bowels.
Milk gives a great source of protein, calcium, and high in Vitamin D. If you utilize one more decision of the milk actually look at the sustenance realities on the compartment of every, this will likewise give the caloric sum too.
A mix of these three things in your smoothie makes it a solid and nutritious expansion to your eating regimen as an enhancement with breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack.
The Ingredients Required to Make Banana and Flax Seed Smoothie:
- 2 Whole ready bananas (you might add 1 or 2 more to make it thicker)
- 1/2 cup Whole milk (you might utilize any milk of your decision; 1-2%, skim, soy, almond, and so on, it is dependent upon you) Also, you might add more milk if you want it to be more slender.
- 2 tbsp. Ground toasted flax seeds (Do Not utilize entire flax seeds since they don’t breakdown during the absorption interaction and you won’t get the advantages of the supplements) Do not utilize the crude seeds since they might cause heartburn, in this way it is ideal to get them toasted then pound them in a processor (generally an espresso processor will be ideal.)
- 2 cups Ice 3D shapes
Utilize a blender for best outcomes.
- First, add the ice to the blender
- Next, add stripped bananas, break them down the middle, and spot them in the blender
- Add the ground flax seeds
- Last, add the milk of the decision
After adding every one of the fixings, mix until smooth then pour into a drinking container of your choice and enjoy.
This is fast and simple to make. No cooking experience is required for a banana and flax seed smoothie.